Monday, May 20, 2013

Just A Little Bit About Me ( And The Sophiapocalypse)

I'm Sophia, a blonde almost-junior going into AP Lang! I've been at U-Prep for five years (since 6th grade), and I love it! Although I may not be the best dancer, I love doing it and have been in U-prep's dance program for four years. I've enjoyed performing in front of people since I was little, however only recently have I actually gotten over being "the shy kid who nobody can hear" and now I have become a very outgoing, extroverted girl, who must remind herself at times to raise her hand before speaking. My favorite subjects include: Anything that can be made interesting. My weaknesses include: being completely disorganized, although I seem to be able to find my assignments when I really need them; being a bit of a procrastinator; and not knowing when to shut up. My strengths consist of: being the one who will try something before everyone else; finding the gray in between the black and white; and being motivated to do my best at all times. I enjoy watching Dr. Who, Big Bang Theory, and How I Met Your Mother; Reading anything from a Jodi Picoult book, to a silly online article, to the different languages on the back of a shampoo bottle; and acting outrageously silly with my friends. In the future, I plan on taking over the world, or at least the school, with the Sophiapocalypse. That was my slogan when I attempted to run for ASB President, and although I didn't win, I don't plan on giving up either.      

3 comments:

  1. I love How I Met Your Mother--have you tried the show Community yet? All episodes are on Hulu. Both shows enjoy playing with narrative structure and turning the usual plot devices on their head. I thought your speech for ASB was great and conveyed your personality really well--that is never a bad thing. Additionally, a sophiapocalypse sounds better than a zombie apocalypse--unless you are not a benevolent ruler? Hmmm...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard of Community, but I've never seen it. Thank you! I worked really hard on that speech, and I sure hope a sophiapocalypse is better than a zombie apocalpyse!!! haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard of Community, but I've never seen it. Thank you! I worked really hard on that speech, and I sure hope a sophiapocalypse is better than a zombie apocalpyse!!! haha

    ReplyDelete